2nd Line Network support Engineer is needed to work as part of a busy Managed Service IT Infrastructure team. You will be providing remote 2nd line network infrastructure support to a range of clients. A passionate and enthusiastic engineer I am looking for someone with LAN and WAN experience and a good amount of network support in either Cisco, Fortinet and/or Juniper.
Skills / experience required:
- Experience working in an infrastructure support role
- Solid experience supporting at least one of Cisco / Fortinet / Juniper
- Great communication skills
- Virtualisation skills i.e. VMware OR Hyper-V are desirable
- An interest in Linux is crucial
- An understanding of ITIL would be beneficial
Applicants ideally will hold or have held Security Clearance in the past, or at least be eligible for Security Clearance so will have had to have lived and working in the UK for the last 5 years.