Skills: Accounts Payable, Accounting, Invoices, Purchase Ledger, Reconciliation, Purchase Orders, Accounts Payable Assistant, Accounts Assistant, Accounts Payable Clerk, Accounts Payable Analyst, Accounts Payable
Accounts Payable Assistant / Accounts Payable Clerk required by multinational technology company to work in their fast paced, professional Accounts Payable team. It is essential you have proven experience of working in Accounts Payable and have dealt with a large number of invoices.
The main responsibilities include:
- Code and Input supplier invoices onto the relevant system
- Investigate any invoicing queries in order to resolve potential payment issues
- Match purchase orders / purchase receipts with invoices
- Statement reconciliation
- Review and process employee expense reports
- Creating journals
- Ad hoc duties as required
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in Accounts Payable and have been dealing with a large number of invoices and payments, whilst working to tight time frames. It is essential that you have good understanding of the importance of following correct financial procedures.
My client is a major IT company offering a fantastic working environment, good long term scope for career progression and an absolutely excellent benefits package.