My client, a market leading managed service company, is looking to bring in an AWS architect to Design, develop, deploy and support their very interesting Amazon Web Services cloud projects to their secure client sites. They are looking for candidates with a high level knowledge of AWS and Networking Technologies (Routing, Switching, Firewalls and Security).
This position is a 60/40 split with 60% being Architecture and 40% being implementations/deployments, customers are UK wide but most are local and mileage is paid.
Ability to gain SC (Security Clearance) is required!
- All aspects of design, development, implementation and support for AWS deployed solutions
- Security designs and considerations around AWS deployments
- Network design for AWS/on premise hybrid solutions
- The ability to support pre-sales activities around cloud based hosting/features and security identifying both the merits and challenges
- Mentoring the rest of the technical team around the AWS product set and best practices
- Ability to gain SC is required
- AWS Cloud
- Experience of deploying highly available and scalable solution into AWS and linked them to on premise solutions
- Experience of securing solutions within the AWS cloud
- Knowledge of networking technologies (switching, firewalling, VPN, routing and network security and availability) specifically in the AWS space.