DevOps Engineer (AWS, Continuous Delivery) - £55,000-60,000
Key Skills: DevOps Engineer, AWS, Continuous Delivery, Terraform, Ansible, Packer, Scripting, Linux
DevOps Engineer wanted to join a growing team of highly competent developers and engineers working on a variety of applications and services to support my client’s infrastructure. They have a dedicated development team based in Milton Keynes and offer a friendly and flexible working environment, including home-working for 3 days a week and late starts and early finishes for the days in the office.
- Working with, and supporting, the development team with application configuration for deployment, monitoring and other automation.
- Work on the technical design, development, release and deployment of AWS infrastructure and applications.
- Provide operational management and support of Linux and Windows servers including server hardening, patching, network security and log management to deliver web application and service stacks.
- Working with the Information Security Manager to ensure that our infrastructure and practices meet compliance requirements.
- Certified to at least AWS associate level.
- AWS - EC2, ELB, Route53, S3, SQS, SNS, RDS (including Aurora), VPC, Security Groups.
- Cloud provisioning - Terraform, CloudFormation, Ansible and Packer.
- Scripting - Bash, PowerShell, Ruby, Python.
- CI Pipeline - TeamCity, Octopus Deploy.
- Any experience with distributed services architecture.
- CM (configuration management) – either Chef, Ansible, Puppet.
- IaC tooling - HashiCorp stack or AWS equivalents.
- Operation of distributed systems - monitoring and alerting, centralised logging and reporting.
In addition to a £50,000-60,000 base and option to work from home 3 days a week, you will join an expanding technology company and work with a friendly team of techies in a job that you will learn to love. Other perks include team bonding days away during the week, Christmas work parties abroad and the opportunity to work with all sorts of tech within the DevOps land.