One of Northampton's longest-running software houses is recruiting for a Business Systems Analyst. The ideal candidate will be educated to degree level and possess a proven track record as a Business Analyst in the full software development life cycle. Candidates with experience of bespoke oracle development would be considered advantageous yet this is not essential.
Working closely with the software development team you will be responsible for contributing to my client’s development and support of software applications in which you will be creating functional design documentation, producing system test plans and be responsible for the execution of user acceptance testing. This role also entails some client-facing situations where your expertise will be required in suggesting the most appropriate solutions so the need for excellent interpersonal and communication skills is essential.
Key skills include:
- Previous experience within Business Analyst or Systems Analyst capacity
- Experience within functional and testing stages of software development life cycle
- Strong appreciation of software development
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Bespoke Oracle Development experience would be considered advantageous, as would being educated to degree level
In addition to a good base salary my client offers an excellent benefits package inclusive on non-contributory pension scheme, 26 days holiday (with the option to buy/sell holiday), bonus scheme and health insurance so if you’re looking to further your career with an industry-leading organisation then please send me your CV for immediate consideration.