Skills: Marketing, Spanish, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, IT, Channel Marketing Executive, Channel Marketing Specialist
Spanish Speaking Channel Marketing Executive required by world leading computer hardware manufacturer to work closely with various channel teams, regional managers, sales teams and distributors in the planning, organising and implementing regional channel marketing strategies and campaigns. It is essential you speak fluent English and Spanish to business standard
This will involve:
- Creating, planning and inception through to execution of channel marketing activities, including campaigns, events and promotions
- Management of channel marketing budgets
- Discuss, review and develop the marketing activities with stakeholders
- Development and delivery of projects
- Communicate with regional stakeholders to drive forward marketing activities and objectives
My client is looking for candidates who are educated to a degree level or the equivalent in marketing or a related field with at least 12 months experience Marketing or Customer/Account management. Previous experience of marketing in the IT industry and a second European language are highly advantageous.
My client is a major IT company offering a fantastic working environment, good long term scope for career progression, a company bonus and an absolutely excellent benefits package.
Please be aware that complete fluency in English and Spanish is essential for this role. Please do not apply if you cannot speak these languages fluently.