Skills: Cisco CCNA networks change LAN WAN network management
A role for a CCNA accredited Engineer. This Cisco networking position is focussed on managing complex Cisco network changes (LAN and WAN), and performing changes on Cisco routers and switches. The role will require several years’ experience supporting and making configuration changes to Cisco equipment covering protocol such as BGP, EIGRP and OSPF.
• Cisco network configuration (LAN and WAN)
• Validating and performing change requests
• Providing technical guidance to onsite engineers
• Attending Change Advisory Boards (CAB) meetings
• Adhering to good networking practice and maintaining documentation on changes
A minimum of a CCNA accreditation is required along with strong practical knowledge of Cisco routers, switches, network management and complex networks covering routing protocols such as BGP, OSPF and EIGRP.
All candidates need to be eligible to gain UK SC level security clearance.