Compliance Specialist required with a GDPR certification. You will be responsible for implementing best-practice GDPR procedures and compliance throughout the company. Duties will include:
- Taking responsibility for personal data collected
- Managing all documentation related to processing activities and related procedures
- Resolving any personal data breaches
- Dealing with data subject requests and any other data protection related queries
- Continuous review of new data protection legislation and changes
- Liaising with the legal department with regard to contracts, privacy policies and data processing
Applicants should possess previous experience working within a GDPR orientated compliance role and hold a GDPR certification.