Skills: B2B / Business to business / Team Manager / Operations / Order Management / Sales Support / Provisioning / IPVPN / WAN
Customer Operations Team Manager required by my Wakefield based client to work as part of a dedicated team to look after some of their main customer accounts, deliver complex solutions into customer environments, be involved in the delivery of large projects and ensure your team provide efficient and effective support to customer requests and issues. It is essential that you come from a B2B background and have a vast amount of experience in delivering projects.
- Train, develop and manage your team, ensuring the customer base they’re supporting is receiving the right level of support when responding to end-users to meet their expectations
- Create, implement and monitor KPI'S/ SLA's
- Manage, support and motivate a team of Support Analysts and Team Leads to ensure high quality customer service is provided
- Complex projects
- Continuous improvement of the customer operations department
- Senior point of contact for stakeholders
It is key that you have strong project management experience with excellent leadership qualities, you will be a good communicator with experience managing and coordinating teams and third parties. Experience delivering Networking / Telecoms Projects to clients across multiple sites and locations is highly desirable as is any knowledge of IPVPN and networking technologies.