DevOps Engineer (AWS, EC2) - £50,000-55,000 - Major UK Company
Key Skills: DevOps Engineer, Build Engineer, Automation Engineer, AWS, EC2, ELB, Route52, S3 SQS, SNS, RDS Terraform, Ansible, Packer, CI, Git, Cloud provisioning
DevOps Engineer (AWS, EC2) wanted to join a growing team of highly competent developers and engineers working on a variety of applications and services to support my client’s SaaS infrastructure. They have a dedicated R&D development team based in Coventry and offer a friendly and flexible working environment, including home-working.
Core Role Responsibilities:
• Deploying and maintaining AWS cloud-based platforms to provide the maximum possible availability, performance, scalability and security.
• Build, release and configuration management of Production and Test environments.
• Identifying, evaluating and deploying improvements to platforms as well as process improvements.
• Identifying, evaluating and deploying new technology options and vendor products.
• Ensuring critical system security through the use of best in class cloud security solutions.
• Deploying and supporting monitoring systems and applications to ensure rapid notification and resolution in the event of any faults impacting on continued provision of service.
This position is responsible for assisting with the deployment and maintenance of a cloud-based SaaS platform. The platform incorporates a variety of AWS and traditional services and applications including but not limited to the following:
• AWS IOT
• EC2 - Windows and Linux
• Data Pipeline
• Auto Scaling
You will join the R&D function of a well-established company that’s responsible for the safety of the whole of the UK. You will work with a friendly team of techies in a job that you will learn to love.