Skills: B2C / Channel Marketing / Social Media / Microsoft Office / Business to Consumer / Influencer Marketing / Marketing Specialist / Marketing Executive / Marketing Assistant
Influencer Marketing Executive required by major IT company in Sunbury-on-Thames to assist in delivering influencer marketing campaigns in promoting their brand and products across EMEA.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ownership of the delivery of specific marketing projects and activities, driving them to ensure they are delivered on time, to budget and to achieve the best results
- Oversee, research, identify and grow the team of marketing influencers
- Track and analyse influencer performance
- Developing influencer strategies
- Creating influencer campaigns and seeing them through from inception to execution
- Content creation
- Campaign analysis
- Coordination of product launches
My client is looking for candidates who are educated to a degree level or the equivalent in marketing or a related field, with at least 12 months recent experience in a marketing role. Previous experience of project management, campaign management & analysis is essential, as is someone with strong experience in Excel and PowerPoint.
My client offers a fantastic working environment, good long term scope for career progression and an absolutely excellent benefits package.