Infrastructure Project Manager required for 6 month contract in Northampton to deliver Infrastructure Projects as part of a major industry changing programme. Working as part of the Change Team you will be responsible for managing and delivering large sale Infrastructure Projects across the group. You will communicate with internal teams and suppliers and assist in general project admin whilst working as part of a high profile programme.
This role would suit an experienced IT Project Manager who can thrive within a fast paced and demanding financial services environment. Technical areas of interest include:
- Firewalls, Switches, Pen Testing, network fixes, server builds, data centre changes previous deliveries
- Implementation of Citrix & Wintel Clusters.
- Building new environments
- Infrastructure migration & virtualization from live/development/QA systems.
- Application Delivery Projects
- Win NT, Citrix, Oracle, Siebel & SAP Technologies
- Oracle SAN solutions