I am currently recruiting for an IT Service Analyst for a large organisation based in London.
To outline the role in more detail you will be responsible for Tier 2 Support with hardware and software incidents.
Hours: 12:00pm – 20:00pm
- Managing end users
- Configuration and asset management
- Manage and support Laptops
- AD Administration
- Troubleshooting and Configuring PCs and Support Issues
- MS Office XP/ 2010 / WIN7
- CRM Management
- Remote Access experience with Broadband, VPNS and ADSL
- AV and VC overflow support
- iPhone / Samsung / Blackberry support
- Desktop Phone Support
- Knowledge of audio-visual equipment
This is a great opportunity to join a large organisation. They will be looking for someone who can react quickly and has excellent communications skills.
The role is paying between £34,000 - £36,000 plus good Benefits and is initially a 12 month fixed term contract.