Skills: Windows Server, Active Directory, Office 365, Exchange, Networking, Cisco, DNS, DHCP – Desirable: VMware, Hyper-V, DevOps, Telecoms systems/telephony
We are seeking an IT Systems Administrator with strong Microsoft Windows Server skills and networking knowledge. Essential skills include commercial experience of Active Directory and O365 administration, along with networking (ideally Cisco focussed) including network troubleshooting, configuration, and maintenance.
The role combines systems admin, support and project work. Upcoming projects include: Network and domain migration, server decommissioning and an office relocation.
Systems administration and support duties include:
- 1st and 2nd line support
- Set up and configure new IT equipment, including imaging and setup of laptops
- Managing user accounts and Microsoft Office 365.
- Administrating Cisco and HP based networks
- Server administration (Server 2008 R2 to Server 2016)
- VMware and Hyper-V environment admin