A new opportunity has arisen for a client in Swindon. Joining a busy infrastructure team, I am looking for an engineer who can join them and bring Linux DevOps experience.
- Support the implementation and development of Open-source tooling for clients and internally.
- Contribute to the design process for Linux based solutions
- Improve their Linux hosted solutions over multiple platforms to multiple clients.
- Influence and drive automation processes throughout the business
- Preferably someone who has been working within a Linux environment for the last 2 years with DevOps experience
- Terraform, Git, Packer and Vault.
- Enterprise Linux
- Ansible and/or Puppet
- CI/CD Pipelines
- 3rd line support
- TCP/IP networking
RedHat certs are advantageous as is anyone with some networking (LAN,WAN Cisco etc…), Storage skills and VMWare.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a company who offer uncapped training growth and development.