Major Incident Manager
Key words for this job: Major Incident Manager Change problem ITIL Service delivery management crisis disaster lead senior
Major Incident Manager required to join a Blue Chip client at their office in Northampton, Northamptonshire. Operating as the core point of contact for Major / Serious Incidents you will be an experienced and cool headed Incident Manager with solid communication and influencing skills.
Your core responsibilities will include:
- The fast and effective resolution of Major / Critical Incidents.
- Lead Major Incident Reviews to find root cause.
- Stakeholder management of senior leadership during Major Incidents and taking them through MIR’s.
- Leading management of Problems to avoid reoccurrence.
- Responsible for delivering initiatives on the Service Improvement roadmap.
- Engagement with key stakeholders to identify trends and focus on problem areas
Initially for 3 months this contract has the scope to extend due to major programmes within this organisation. Based in Northampton this job is easily commutable from Milton Keynes, Coventry, Peterborough and Bedford.