Deployment Manager required by my Northampton client for a 6 month contract.
The role will involve working on a number of new IT deployments and owning the end to end environment across each product, client and phase. This is a fairly hands on role where you will maintain a map of the delivery pipeline and need proven experience of:
- Defining what versions of products need to be deployed to meet specific client / test requirements.
- Ensuring that initial configuration settings are correct, and being accountable for configuration validation.
- Assisting Testing staff with test data creation.
- Ensures code changes are implemented correctly to meet test needs.
- Maintaining dependencies between products and the alignment of versions and dependencies between technologies within a product, together with the alignment of build versions.
The Northampton location is easily commutable from Milton Keynes, Bedford, Wellingborough and Rugby.