Product Manager (SaaS)
Leading Software House based in Northampton is looking to recruit a Product Manager.
Roles & Responsibilities for the Senior Product Manager include:
- Acing as the product owner and expert for the live application
- Interpret client and company needs in a rapidly evolving market to steer product development roadmap and priorities
- Chair the product board ensuring product decisions are effectively executed and communicated to the company
- Review and optimise the design, development, testing and release processes used by the company in an Agile development environment.
- Identify and develop plans to mitigate product and technical risks
- Manage and maintain company planning and forecasting processes from a product perspective
The ideal candidate for the Senior Product Manager role:
- Proven Product Management / Product Owner experience within SaaS environment.
- Preferred experience in the Retail Financial Services, Travel & Hospitality, Healthcare, Local Government, State Government
- Ability to work alongside developers and programmers however you do not need to be a hands on coder
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Familiarity with the product development lifecycle for enterprise software
- Strong understanding of enterprise software market dynamics and processes
Our client is offering a competitive salary, pension plan, private med care, 25 days of paid holidays.