Pytec is a specialist recruitment consultancy in the IT sector. The role of Recruitment Consultant is a sales role that will involve a significant amount of proactive business development on your part.
We are offering you the opportunity to build a career in recruitment and earn a considerable amount of money if you are prepared to work hard and use you initiative. We offer full training and a very supportive environment.
A 360 degree (full-lifecycle) recruitment role as part of an experienced team. A role where you won't be competing on price and compromising your margin and commission. We enable you to focus on adding value to client relationships through superior market knowledge and search techniques, leading to better margins and stronger revenue streams.
- Develop and grow a portfolio of clients and candidates predominantly via cold calling
- Proactively seek client visits to cement and develop client relationships and secure exclusive business
- Develop domain expertise through specialising in one area of IT
- Be a fundamental player in projects and initiatives which build on the success and culture of the business.
You can expect formal training and a great working environment. In return we expect you to be hard working and truly money motivated. If you want just any job, this is NOT the job for you.
We do not expect applicants to possess recruitment experience, however it would be preferable. We do expect you to be confident, enthusiastic and professional. If you have an interest in technology it will help, but drive, commitment and competence will make much more of a difference.
We offer a competitive basic salary between £18-22,000 (depending on experience) plus an excellent uncapped commission structure and a range of personal and team sales incentives for hitting and exceeding targets.
Pytec is based from contemporary offices on the edge of Northampton. Our sales floors are kitted out with the latest recruitment technology and we have a great new break out area with kitchen, TV and pool table.
Before you apply please read the questions below:
- Are you REALLY driven? If you don’t aspire to earn upwards of £50,000 per annum you need not apply.
- Are you happy to work long hours for significant rewards?
- Are you happy to spend a lot of time on the telephone each day?
- Do you think you have the confidence and competence to speak to anyone and everyone on the phone, taking control of calls in a professional, polite and persuasive manner?
- Are you persistent?
- Are you resilient?
If you can wholeheartedly answer “Yes” to ALL the above questions then please send us your CV.