Job: Sales Order Processor / Sales Support / Sales Order Coordinator / Order Processing Administrator
Skills: Order Management, Sales Support, Provisioning, Order Processing
Sales Order Processor / Sales Support Administrator candidates required by my Wakefield based client. The role will work on a significant number of orders with varying complexity and is involved throughout the full sales processing cycle in an administrative and co-ordination capacity. Previous experience in order management/processing, sales support, provisioning or similar is required.
- Accurate processing of sometimes complex customer orders
- Entering orders into internal IT systems and co-ordinating the following arrangements for pricing, delivery, installation and billing
- Providing administrative support for the Sales team
- Proactive management of your workload to ensure deadlines are met
- Working with internal departments to arrange deliveries and deployments as required by customers
Orders can range from minor changes, through to multi-site, multi-product projects. Within this role you can expect to deal with my clients’ Sales teams, external suppliers and external customers. Experience with the IT or Telecommunications sector is preferred.