Senior Product Manager required to join a fully funded and established early stage technology company. The organisation provides a Software as a Service (SaaS) solution in the automotive sector. With a live product and multiple blue-chip clients they are predicting a fantastic 2017.
Joining as an experienced Product Manager / Product Owner you will work alongside the founder and be responsible for planning, managing and executing the company’s product development and research program.
Roles & Responsibilities for the Senior Product Manager include:
- Acting as the product owner and expert for the live application
- Interpret client and company needs in a rapidly evolving market to steer product development roadmap and priorities
- Chair the product board ensuring product decisions are effectively executed and communicated to the company
- Develop and execute the companies research agenda using internal resource and external partners
As an early stage business the product manager will have additional remits within product until the hire of an engineering manager:
- Work with the company’s external development team to ensure the timely and cost effective delivery of the development roadmap.
- Review and optimise the design, development, testing and release processes used by the company.
- Identify product and technical risks to ensure the continued scalability, stability and security of the technology used by the company.
The ideal candidate for the Senior Product Manager role:
- Proven Product Management / Product Owner experience within SaaS environment.
- Proven record working with big data and M2M infrastructures
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Confident, driven and capable of exceeding within a fast based and energetic Tech Start-Up.
Based in Milton Keynes this role will require ad hoc travel to meet clients and partners and therefore a driving licence is required.