Experienced IT Service Desk Manager required to lead the Service Desk operation and be responsible for all aspects of Service Desk performance, you will continue to make sure that first class service is maintained 24/7, develop strategies for enhancing team performance and run the team using strong leadership and management skills.
- Train, develop and manage the Service Desk Analysts, ensuring the client base they’re supporting is receiving the right level of support when responding to end-users to meet their expectations
- Day to day management of Service Desk
- Create, implement and monitor KPI'S/ SLA's
- Manage, support and motivate a team of Support Analysts and Team Leads to ensure high quality customer service is provided
- Conducting client and vendor meetings on service delivery
Candidates will need to possess the following skills/experience:
- Several years’ experience working as a Service Desk Manager
- Experience managing a technical team
- ITIL accreditation or experience of working within an ITIL framework and ISO's
- Windows Desktop & Server support experience
- Office 365 experience
Candidates must hold or be eligible to gain UK SC level Security Clearance.