Software Tester / Automated Tester - £50,000-55,000
Key Skills: Selenium WebDriver, C#, Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server (TFS), Automated, Automation, Continuous Delivery, TDD, BDD, DDD, SOA
Software Tester / Automated Tester with a good understanding of test automation design patterns, tools, frameworks (TDD/BDD/DDD/Gherkin/Cucumber/Selenium) and practices is wanted by a brilliant technology company’s Milton Keynes office.
You will own the testing, monitoring, alerts and KPI reports for a well-established SaaS platform. You will also develop and maintain a robust and automated test suite across both test and production environment. There are other responsibilities, but I will list them further down – what you want to know is why this is different to you standard tester role.
The company – they “get” people. They know you need to work late to get the job done, and they know you need to leave early because a work/life balance is essential. With that in mind, you’ll get to work with the IT team but also work from home. The perks of working here include:
- 25 days’ annual leave
- Seeing your work rewarded, both with financial and personal incentives
- Time away from the office is deemed essential – go away on bonding trips with the team, Christmas Parties abroad and extended time with the family during busy times
Here’s the techy stuff they’d like in a CV:
- Sound understanding of different types of tests, their value, and where they fit into the software development lifecycle.
- Experience with common test automation design patterns, practices, tools, and frameworks e.g. TDD, BDD, Gherkin/Cucumber, Selenium etc.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Ideally, you know automated testing within a .NET environment
- Continuous Deployment & Continuous Integration
So, to be considered, simply apply and I will tell you all about the company and opportunity in more detail. No fuss, no shenanigans…just a good chat about a place where you will enjoy working and be rewarded handsomely for it.