Solution Architect with solid TOGAF experience is needed to build strategic relationships and technology roadmaps with end clients, predominantly based around public Cloud solutions such as AWS or Azure.
Along with Cloud solutions my client also provides collaboration and integration services and these are areas that you would be involved with and assist clients in understanding how a combination of those services could meet their business needs i.e. Translating a business strategy into a technical solution.
Candidates are expected to have experience of:
- TOGAF, preferably with a TOGAF certification
- Solution Architect for a Systems Integrator/Managed Service Provider
- Architecting datacentre migrations to public cloud services e.g. AWS and Azure
- Translating client business strategy into a technical solution
- Building technology roadmaps with clients
This role is home based but will require travel. Candidates must possess a full UK drivers licence.
Up to £80,000 + commission + car allowance