SQL DBA / SQL Server Database Administrator
Experienced SQL Server DBA required for 6 month contract in Northampton.
You will be responsible for:
- Proactively monitoring database systems to ensure performance, availability and security.
- Installing and testing new versions of the SQL Server Database Management System (DBMS).
- Managing the implementation of SQL Server patches and service packs.
- Automating the deployment of scripts, reports, SSIS and DTS packages.
- Maintaining data standards, including adherence to the Data Protection Act.
- Writing database documentation, including data standards.
- Developing, managing and testing back-up and recovery plans.
Due to the location a full UK driving licence is required.