Test Analyst / QA Tester – Agile
Skills: Test Analyst, QA Tester, Agile, SSRS, SQL, SQL Server, Software Tester, Quality Assurance
My client based in Derby is looking for a Test Analyst to join their Development team. This person is responsible for the testing of software solutions and applications developed by the department. Your job will involve creating, implementing and executing systems and test plans. You will also be involved with the full agile development process starting with the planning and ending on the delivery.
The Ideal Person:
- Has strong experience or understanding of the project lifecycle and also deployment of web applications.
- Has experience with working in an Agile environment
- Has related testing Qualifications
- Has experience in Transact SQL and automated system testing
- Can work both in a team and independently
- Would have a degree in an IT related subject
You will be responsible for:
- Creation of testing scenarios, analysing this and recording any problems.
- Giving immediate feedback for any potential impact on the release schedule.
- Thorough Testing of potential release deployments as well as live system implementations
- Reviewing technical design documents and specifications for all projects that are assigned to you
- Staying on op of the newest testing tools and procedures available for use
- Updating documentation on in test features ready for live release